Internship Program 2017
Taught by Linda Haley, RMT, Director of The Reiki Center
6:00 - 9:30 pm
- March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19 & 26
- October 18, 25, November 1, 8, 15 & 29
Are you an Advanced or Master Practitioner who would like to further improve your skills? Perhaps you haven’t practiced for a while and you would like to refresh your abilities and basic information?
This series takes your knowledge and training to a higher level, helping you attain the confidence to deal with especially challenging clients and situations. Includes:
- Advanced releasement techniques, including cords and attachments
- Legal considerations, e.g. insurance, charting, employment law
- Advanced meditation and protection techniques
- Addressing the unexpected client response
This course is a prerequisite for the Master Level class and is only open to Advanced Reiki Practitioners (Level II) or Reiki Masters. Students who are not graduates of The Reiki Center will first demonstrate a basic knowledge consistent with the Center’s advanced curriculum.
Cost: $350 (paid in full upon registration)
information on Internships or other classes offered by
please call 614-486-8323
or email us at: email@example.com
or Book Online!